Covid-19 has been the catalyst for accelerating the changes in shopping and buying behaviour that have been trending for the last 20 years
If you are a retailer or service provider, then e-Commerce needs to be part of your business strategy - and successful e-Commerce needs a strategy of its own
When we start working with you on a new e-Commerce build we will invest the effort in analyzing your customer behaviours and any traffic you currently have to your website or social network presence to identify the key targets, key audiences, and key opportunities. We will help you understand how to present your brand online and what features you will need to drive revenue.
Via workshop sessions we will create the plan for delivering your online platform, whether that's a totally new build, or an updated, existing, site. We will also work with you to understand your business rhythm - what are the key dates & periods for you online business? How should your site be able to respond to these, and what features are needed to support these events? What added value functions or tools can be included to help drive sales online? What needs to change back-office to take advantage of potential reduced costs or streamlined processes?
Design and Technology
Selecting the right technology platform is a key decision to ensure that your investment is sustainable and your e-Commerce platform is capable of delivering. Beyond the platform we can provide insight and expertise beyond your store front
- Systems architecture and integration services
- Interactive Product Visualisation using Mixed and Augmented Reality (MR/AR) apps
- Live Chatbots and virtual sales assistants - including Alexa Skills and in-store robots like Softbank’s Pepper Robot
- Omni-channel sales integration, offline experiences, and social network purchasing
- Loyalty programs, discounting strategies, and viral marketing
- SEO and strategies to increase site visibility and rankings